Monday, November 24, 2008

Matt


Here are some pics of an old friend and his daughter. I have known Matt for at least 10 years, maybe even more. I had disappeared out of this small little town for a few years but when I came back I kept running into Matt and his daughter in some random places. The coffee shop, berry farm, soccer fields. I guess that's what happens when you have kids and you start doing the kid thing. Anyway, I eventually found out, through crazy facebook, that he was dating another friend of mine. I took pictures for her and he loved them so much, he recruited me to take some pics of him and his girl. Here they are...
p.s... the very top picture is my favorite. Everytime I see them together, he is tossing her in the air. He always catches her.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Its a good thing hes good at the catching too