Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am blogging from my parents house right now. Hiding in a bedroom, taking a timeout, or whatever you want to call it. It is great fun, but we have 5 little kids, and 7 adults in a normal size house. Lots of loudness, but the kids are having a good time. Today was pretty cute. My step mom made the little ones, pilgrim and Indian costumes. Just whipped them up one day without a pattern. Pretty creative! Then she had my sister read the kids the Thanksgiving book and then they had a hunt outside for Thanksgiving items, just like the Pilgrims had to do. they looked for some potatoes, carrots, cranberries and a turkey. No worries the turkey was made of paper. Here are some pictures....we haven't had the turkey yet, still waiting for it to be done.

Davis and Dane the Indians

Story time

My dad, no that is not his hair, it is a hat.

My sister

My brother in law and brother

1 comment:

the story of my life... said...

oh, how I wish I crafty!! They are so stinkin cute!