Monday, November 2, 2009

New Things!

Wow, there is so much going on here. I am really excited about so many things right now! I have had a lot of things on my mind this last week about the biz. Some new risks I think I am ready to take on. I really have been struggling with a few things because part of me still wonders if I am ready for what may come. So, I don't really want to say to much about everything quite yet, but just know I am really excited to be able to show you all some cool stuff coming up soon! Oh and I decided to enter a photo contest. I haven't really entered anything except the Lynden Fair where I did get my awesome ribbon. You can go check it out if you like at TopKnots photography contest. Just go to latest entries and you can scroll through all the entries. My name will be at the bottom of the picture for the ones I entered. I decided to go with a series of one of the weddings I did this summer so there are six images. They said there will be a peoples choice award, but at this point there is no where to vote yet. Probably not until the contest closes in December, but I will beg you all for votes then! Here is one of my favorites!

No comments: