Monday, November 16, 2009

Weather

This weather is really putting a damper on my photo shoots! Yesterdays session was cancelled but I think our reschedule place is going to be more fun anyway! I am going to go shadow them while they go get their Christmas tree. I love the more photo journalistic shots, so I am excited and kind of glad we picked a different day. In case you didn't read, I am opening up the workshop to ALL women no matter what your age. If I get the max number of students (15) I will be giving away a really cool product to one lucky person! This is going to be an awesome class so if you want to learn the basics of your camera and learn to take some awesome shots, sign up! I have already loaned out both my backup camera's so you will have to have a DSLR to go to this class! And of course a post is never a post without a picture.

No comments: