Thursday, November 5, 2009

Beginners Photography Workshops for Girls!




Okay time for some fun stuff! I will be teaching a one day workshop for beginning photography just for high school girls. Cost is $95 and will be held at Homestead Farms in Lynden on December 29th from 9:30-4:00. You must have a DSLR (no point and shoots) and bring with you to class. I do have a couple extra cameras but you must let me know BEFORE you register so I don't lend them to someone else. First half of the day we will go over the basics, ISO, aperture/F-stops, shutter speed, we are going to get you out of point and shoot mode! Second half of the day we will be putting our new skills to work with a photo shoot! We will be practicing on real people! This is going to be such a fun class, so register fast as I am capping the class at 15 students. To register and for more information just go to my website at
www.roxseyphotography.com and if you have any other questions, feel free to email me anytime roxseyphotography@yahoo.com


No comments: