Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Name Game

1.Your rock star name (first pet, current car)
Lucky Bug (I own a vw bug)

2.Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe)
Chocolate Thong

3.Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Horse

4.Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)
Christina Bellingham

5.Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name)
Gatbro (I am not sure I like this one)

6.Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Green Diet Coke with Lemon (somehow I dont think that will make it)

7.NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers)
Cecil Don

8.Dancer name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Romance Chocolate

9.TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Sicilia Seattle

10.Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Fall Peonie

11.Cartoon name:(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)
Peach Jeans

12.Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Coffee Weeping Willow

13.Movie star name (first pet, first street where you lived)
Lucky Jones (not very girly)


Anyone else going to play along? Comment and let me know if you play so I can read them!!

-->

5 comments:

Kate said...

K, "Chocolate Thong" is just disturbing. LOL

Rozzbin said...

Actually we lived on Vallette Street when you were born, so you would be Lucky Vallette. Well, it sounds better than Lucky Jones.

The first dog we had was a beagle named Bones...Bones Bug. We also had a dog named Ranger for a very short time and I think he was before Bones. So maybe Ranger Bug

Heather said...

Ok, I'm so doing this on my blog

Sarabeth said...

I'll play tomorrow.

Suzie said...

Argghhhh I just clicked on and didnt mute. I woke up my folks oops