Saturday, August 23, 2008

I was blog-hopping when I came across this entry from a young mom who died of breast cancer. This was part of her last blog farewell.


"I learned that all the small stuff is very small and not worth your time and attention. Gossip and resentments,worrying about things that never happen, fearing the unknown. Let it go my lovelies, breath and just be good to each other. I realized not long after my diagnosis that life is too short to spend it hurting people and holding onto the anger we have for those around us. I am no doormat, but I just let go of all that hard core resentment. God forgives us through the blood of His Son. He forgives those who hurt us as well."



I do not know this woman and am not entirely sure how I got to her site, but I do know that every time I feel a little bit of anger, hurt, resentment, I will read this and remember to just live, love, laugh and forgive. Life is short. Embrace it.



If you want to read more about her and her site go to http://punkrockmommy.org/blog/?p=583

No comments: