Thursday, June 12, 2008

What the HELL is with this weather!!!!


This is where I wish I was!!


Seriously now!!! It is June 12th and its freezing and windy and gray outside. I hate this! I think I heard it was warmer in Alaska right now. I am almost ready to pack my bags, throw the kids in the car and drive in the direction of sun. That might actually be fun! I was born and raised here but I do believe my heart belongs in Southern California, or Florida, or South Africa, or South America, well you get the picture. I have a serious case of cabin fever right now which has caused me to overload on carbs and if I have to watch Bob the Builder one more time.....

Today is the last day of school for my kids which I am soo excited for (although ask me if I still feel this way in 2 weeks). No more getting up and fixing lunches and getting everyone dressed and out the door by 8:30. Free to enjoy the summer fun!!! When summer arrives. That could be next June. I will think positive thoughts and maybe the east coast will throw some sun over our way!

No comments: