Monday, June 16, 2008

EEEWWWWW! Strep Throat!


Strep throat has invaded my house!!! All 4 kids have it, Maia is on her second round! The kids doc suggested that I go in and get checked too (just in case). As soon as she said it, my throat started to get sore. It may just be in my head or it could be that little Dane swiped my pop the other day and I continued to drink out of it! Wonderful! I have never had strep throat before, I dont even have tonsils. I didnt think I could get it. I guess if that were the case it would be called strep tonsils. Well, its been an expensive week at the doctors office!!! The summer is off to a SUPER start!!! At least its nice out! The book I requested at the library is in and I really want to go get it, but I am paranoid that the kids will pass it on and someone will find out its MY kids that gave it to them. Hmmmm, just have to wait till the hubby gets home!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Man, I'm sorry. That sucks. No way to spend the first sunny day of the year. I guess you won't be wanting to go play tomorrow, huh? Bummer.

Mama Smurf said...

Oh that's rough! I had strep throat 4 times this past winter...

I sypathize!