Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I know its early but Christmas is always here before you know it.

Yes, I realize its August, but Christmas always comes a lot faster than I expect and I never have all the things I wanted to do done! So here is your chance to get your Christmas cards out of the way early! September, October, and November I will be doing family portraits and with this great package you get some awesome cards that will be designed specifically for my clients by Jenn from Coconut Lime Designs.

My flier looks a little fuzzy on the bottom but send me an email at roxseyphotography@yahoo.com if your interested in securing a date. They will go fast and I will only be doing a couple a week, so I am able to reschedule for rain outs. Also, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays will not be available.

No comments: