Monday, June 1, 2009

Very busy weekend!

Wow, we definitely had a very busy weekend. Sunday was the busiest, starting off with helping out at church. We help out in two different areas and it just so happened this Sunday, our turn to help was for both things. So we were rushing trying to get out of there in time to head to Lake Padden for my niece's 1st birthday. It was so beautiful out and a lot of fun, food, and cake! Then after a few hours there, we were headed off to another barbecue for my husbands work. More food, lots of good dessert and catching up with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile. So much fun! I was up very late and then back up again at 5:30 am to take my mom to the surgery center for surgery on her hand. So I am very, very tired! But I have tons to do but thought I would take a quick break to post some pictures.

No comments: