Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some Good Stuff

Hey, some good new and stuff! Maia was headache free since Wednesday morning. We did go see a chiropractor and he did a little adjustment on her. We will go back again on Monday and we are still waiting to see the neurologist. But at least she has gotten a break from the head pain and I got my little girl back! I am so happy it was such a beautiful day out, although it was cold, the sunshine can certainly do wonders on my mood! I tried to get Dane to go to the park so I could take some pictures, but he wasn't having any of that. A few days ago I went to a local hair salon to take some pictures of the ladies that work there. Also set up a blog for them, so you will have to check it out and if you need to get your hair done and you live in the area, go see them! www.manestyles.blogspot.com Super cute shop they have there! I hope to get out soon to take pictures (I know I have been saying this for days) just been so cold still! Also, I have to choose between a trip to Disneyland with my kids or a 5 day vacation to an all inclusive resort with my husband in Puerto Vallarta. Oh the choices, but really I am having a hard time with this one.

2 comments:

the story of my life... said...

Yipee!!!! I hope it lasts!! for her sake!!

Rozzbin said...

You do realize a trip Puerta Vallarta will require a plane?