Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 4 year anniversary! I would have loved to post some pics of our wedding, but for the life of me, I just cant find our album. I know its buried in a box still in the garage. I need to find it! Anyway, all I could come up with were these pics of us at the San Fransisco Marathon last October. I couldn't even find the pictures from our honeymoon in (where else) Disneyland. We wont be doing anything special tonight, the kids have all sorts of stuff going on with sports so we will be heading out to dinner (he wont tell me where) on Sunday night to celebrate our anniversary and it just so happens to be my birthday that day as well! So to my dear hubs... I love you so very much!!! It's been a wild and crazy four years of fun with you! Love you, love you, love you (and feel free to comment honey so everyone knows how much you love me too!).

3 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary, you crazy kids!Congratulations on surviving four years of craziness - may the next 40 be just as crazy and full of fun!

Anonymous said...

I love you too Sunshine. It has been a crazy four years, but the best is yet to come. I feel so blessed to have someone like you. You are a wonderful wife and mother, not to mention that your hot too!

Can you please crop me out of those photos please. Geeeesh!

Maybe the next 4 years will hold a better commitment to physical fitness.

(going into my hole now)

Heather said...

Congrats, I'm so glad you two found each other!