Friday, December 11, 2009

Stoked



Yes, I am stoked for this class. Just started to put together some folders for the ladies. So pretty. Currently I am half full, which is fantastic! As my first ever class, I am just happy SOMEONE, ANYONE signed up. Honestly I am not much of a public speaker, but for some reason I can talk for hours about a camera. I was talking (probably too much) about the camera to someone who had asked me a question, and they said "you should just teach this". I thought, why not? There isn't much out there as far as I can tell, and spending the day with a bunch of ladies that WANT to talk about a camera all day, sure sounds like fun to me! My next goal is to get a monthly or every other month girls photography group together. I LOVE swapping ideas and websites and stuff I have learned, and certainly appreciate it when other people share with me! Anyway, that's next months goal. So more about the class, just in case you have been thinking about it. Its December 29th, a Tuesday, from 9:30-4:00pm at Homestead Resort in Lynden. The room I rented is fantastic! The best light coming in from the windows that line one wall. Its going to make figuring out that camera all the better. The first part of the day, we will learn the technical stuff. Lunch is on me. Then the last part of the day we will do a photo shoot with some live subjects and then come back together to talk about it, trouble shoot, and then talk business or whatever other questions anyone might have. Its going to be a fun day! And speaking of photo shoot, if anyone has a little baby 6 months and under that might want to model for the day, give me a holler. Wouldn't get paid for it, but you can get pictures of the shoot. If you would like to register for the class, go to www.roxsey.blogspot.com and go to the link to the right side.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh man! Those are pretty. Wish I could join in the fun. :)