Thursday, December 31, 2009

My photo class!

Hey all! Well, I think my class was a success! So far good, positive feedback, nobody has told me I totally sucked yet, we will see what happens when I get the questionnaires back! Anyway, I am not going to be posting pictures of the class here, if you want to see them and hear about it, head over to my new Wordpress blog www.roxseyphotography.wordpress.com I will eventually be saying goodbye to the gat clan chronicles and keeping only one blog, that will focus on my life and photography together. Much easier than trying to keep 2 up. Plus I really like wordpress better. Sorry blogger! I don't have to re size every picture myself when I post! So if you want to start keeping up to date with me, start checking the new one out, feel free to comment, I don't bite, and I wont think your a stalker. Believe me I stalk many blogs! I love my blogger friends!

No comments: