Thursday, December 31, 2009

My photo class!

Hey all! Well, I think my class was a success! So far good, positive feedback, nobody has told me I totally sucked yet, we will see what happens when I get the questionnaires back! Anyway, I am not going to be posting pictures of the class here, if you want to see them and hear about it, head over to my new Wordpress blog www.roxseyphotography.wordpress.com I will eventually be saying goodbye to the gat clan chronicles and keeping only one blog, that will focus on my life and photography together. Much easier than trying to keep 2 up. Plus I really like wordpress better. Sorry blogger! I don't have to re size every picture myself when I post! So if you want to start keeping up to date with me, start checking the new one out, feel free to comment, I don't bite, and I wont think your a stalker. Believe me I stalk many blogs! I love my blogger friends!

1 comment:

mary said...

All Non Voice process under mine administration & IT outsourcing is strongly focussed around discipline professionalism, and the migration to job transform outsourcing introduces this unscheduled dimension of employment professionalism. E'er many colonial services, as silent by KPO, substantiate this rattling healthy.
===============
seo projects