Tuesday, September 29, 2009

School Pics


I have never been a huge fan of school pictures. Really I think they just suck. I remember when I was younger standing in line, while some lady came by and combed your hair straight down. "Say Cheese!" The two worst words in the world. Please, please, dont ask your kids to say cheese! Thats why they call it a "cheesy smile". Anyway, thought I would do something different this year. The people who lived in our house before us left behind a really cool old chalkboard. A friend and I ripped it out of the wall and hauled it out to a field. Cute.

2 comments:

Amara said...

I'll bet most kids would have huge smiles like Maia does if they got to sit in super cute desks like that at school! And...that chalkboard is so fun!

Heather said...

Those a freakin' cool!