Monday, September 22, 2008

The Dangers of Suction Cups

So I just posted a picture from weeks ago during a football game because I had nothing else to post. Just as I hit "post" , my daughter walked in, and every time I look at her I laugh. You see, she got this tiny little plastic suction cup, when you push it down on a flat surface, it eventually pops up. Yesterday we were hanging out on the couch and my husband asks her "What is on your forehead??" She replies, "Oh, I was just pressing this thing on my head". He says," Oh, don't do that anymore, its making a mark." So I take a look..." A mark! It broke blood vessels! You have a big bruise on your head now!"

4 comments:

Kate said...

LOL! Good piece of info to know.

Silly girl...

Mama Smurf said...

LOL...your daughter has her first hicky!!!

....sorry, that was pretty bad....

Brooke said...

Tammy, thats what my husband said too!

Rozzbin said...

that is hilarious!