Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pre Mothers Day


Today was another warm day. Perfect for soccer and baseball. It was so nice to actually enjoy the games today without freezing my butt off. And of course there is nothing better than hot dogs off the grill on a nice warm day. My pre mothers day dinner....

Of course my hand made Mothers Day presents from my little cherubs... Maia's sun catcher she made in class...along with a lovely card that says "You are my best mom...you are my only mom." Thanks darling daughter, my only daughter.




Dane painted me a lovely pot with some lovely flowers


Davis made me this bird feeder. It also came with one tea bag. I am not sure if its part of the bird feeder or if it is for me to have a nice cup of tea while I watch birds eat out of the bird feeder.


Gage is too old to make trinkets for their mothers in school anymore. Of course I had to do a little Mothers Day shopping for my moms and stuff. I got my mom something cool from a little store I found in Fairhaven. I can only show the bag in case she reads this before Mothers Day.


I bought my step mom a really cool apron, its very cute, in another cool store I found in Fairhaven but I already boxed it up to ship so I didn't get a picture of it. Lets just say I had a really hard time parting with it and almost kept it for myself.


Then I found this cute little pot in Lynden and planted some flowers in it so Davis could give to his mom. I had a hard time parting with this one too, I really wanted to keep it for myself.



We ended the wonderful evening stuffing ourselves with hot dogs and tater tots and playing a little catch.


Happy Mothers Day to all the momma's out there! Unfortunately Steve will be leaving early tomorrow so it will be me and the kiddos but I am sure we can find something fun to do!

No comments: