Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Long day

My guy was tuckered out by the end of the day today. Since Maia has been sick for the last couple days, we haven't had a chance to get out and run errands. So we spent most of the day in Bellingham, the boys needed new shoes and all that good stuff. They were so well behaved for me that I decided I would take them to Monsters vs. Aliens. I was pleasantly surprised with the movie, enough adult humor to make it worth watching. It made Dane laugh quite a bit and when he laughs it always makes me laugh and I would watch any movie in the world just to hear him laugh like that. So here is my tuckered out little guy, fell asleep playing with his cars.



1 comment:

Rozzbin said...

I love that Dane just closes his eyes and goes to sleep when he is tired. Whereever he is.