Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baseball camp


The weather has been incredible! Thank God, because I wasnt sure just how much more I could take. Was about ready to pack the bags and take a real long vacation to somewhere much warmer. I hear Mexico is cheap. I dont eat much, usually. So it is spring break and I have all 4 of the kids. I promised them yesterday that we would head to the batting cages, but of course Maia got sick and there was no way I was going to be able to get her anywhere. That really bummed the boys out, they were really looking forward to it. But I tried to make up for it by playing hours of pitching to them so they could hit. I dont think it was the same for them though. But today they went to the high school for a baseball clinic. They thought that was pretty cool to have the high school boys teaching them. 20 bucks got them a full day of baseball, a tshirt, prizes and lunch. Davis said he ate 2 hot dogs and 5 rice crispy treats. Best 20 bucks I have spent all week. I tried to get some photos of them, but they didnt turn out so great. Here they are anyway.


Dane was very upset he had to leave. Unfotunately this made him a little monster while the boys were gone.

I am trying to upload more pictures, but my computer is being fussy. So hopefully I can get more on later. peace out.

No comments: