Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ughhh.

I feel so bad, I have fallen off the Blog radar. I promise to be back soon. There is absolutely NOTHING going on! The weather is CRAP! By that I mean, even if the sun does come out, it is still cold. Where is spring? Hello?


We met Tiffiny at Jump Around Fun Zone today. It was crowded, but it is always nice to hang with friends. I have done a couple photo shoots but need to finish up one and get permission to post some of the pictures on here. Most likely I will post them on my photo blog, but lets see how motivated I get. I have to be honest, I am not sure if its the weather or what but my anxiety level is HIGH! Ever since I got off that stupid plane I am terrified of dying, or letting my kids out of my sight. Maybe I need some meds, or a stiff drink. It probably doesn't help that it is the anniversary of my 1st husbands death. It has been 7 years, but still leaves a sinking feeling in my gut. Just a reminder of how precious life is and how quickly it can be over.


I think I need to get out of this house today. I will head out and help at the ranch tonight, helping others always takes my mind off of my own problems!


OK, one picture for fun....


2 comments:

Kate said...

Hang in there Brookie. I feel your pain (about the weather). Stay busy and think positive: eventually is HAS to be summer. And then we'll be happy as little clams.

Suzie said...

Its such a blah day ehere too