Saturday, December 6, 2008

MeRa Koh Workshop

I know some of my dear friends are waiting for something about this workshop I am at right now. All I have to say is that is really kicks ass and if you get the chance to ever do this...DO IT. I am really tired right now so I am not going to post much about it, but hopefully Monday. I have one more day tomorrow and then travelling on home! I feel like a sponge right now, just trying to soak in as much information as I can. I will post more soon! Hang in there Kate and Amber, I know I will probably have to talk to you in person about it though! See ya!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Glad you're having a great time and soaking it all up! Can't wait to hear about it!

The Erdmann Family said...

Aw, thanks for updating us! I am soooo jealous! Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a great time!