Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cabin Fever

I guess we dont really have cabin fever just yet, but I can feel it is going to come on soon. We were suppose to get a huge storm last night, but it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. I decided I could drive out and get the rest of our stocking stuffers. Parts of the roads were completely bare, while the wind had created huge snow drifts on other parts of the road. I was just making it through in 4 wheel drive, I couldnt believe people were driving around in their little cars, some stuck and trying to shovel their way out. It was kind of fun driving though. I was also scheduled for some pictures today but of course this pesky weather got in the way. I tried to get my kids to let me take pictures of them instead. No luck.


Maia will not smile

Davis tries to kick me

Gage hides

Davis hides

They both run from me

These two asked for a snack. I told them they had to eat it in the kitchen. They brought the kitchen into the living room.

3 comments:

Kate said...

See? If I were in my house, you coulda come over and we coulda drank, uh, I mean, chatted while the kids played.

Brooke said...

yeah, I know! Move already!

Suzie said...

WE get that after and hour or wto at home